What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my Avalanche Raptor 802A 10 days ago with delivery mileage. 1200 miles on the ODO now.
1. @Specialtyperformanceparts front foglight kit using BD S2 Pro's. Clear in driving lense and the amber in wide corning lense. Thanks John!
2. Studdy antenna
3. Retrofit my TRX Diamondback cover to the Raptor
4. 3M crystalline tint all around. 70% on windshield. 40% side windows.
5. Vossen HFX-1 in graphite 18x9 O offset on Toyo Open Country RT Trail 37x12.5 R 18. I wish they made one with a lower load rating. Perfect offset with the slightest poke.

On order-
1. @Specialtyperformanceparts front universal light mount with 4 LP9's. 2 in spot. 2 in driving combo.
2. SDI top hat on order but I might cancel this. My car is nearly level without it and I love the OEM ride.

View attachment 457951View attachment 457952View attachment 457953View attachment 457954

1200 miles on delivery? ....somebody was having fun with your Raptor. Mine had eight....ya, 8 miles on the odometer.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
How dramatic is the difference? How do you like the Trails?
Between the 20 setup and this setup is night and day. Should have done this a long time ago. Obviously they are way quieter because they are new and not a m/t tire, but the ride is noticeably softer. I'll never go back to M/T.