What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stonehide

Reaction score
Some piece of human garbage decided to mod my prius for me in a hit and run on southbound 25 yesterday. Luckily my tire took the brunt of it and I only got a small scratch on my fender arch, his entire back quarter looked screwed. I followed him for a bit after he took off to make sure I got his plates, but backed off when he started doing some real sketchy maneuvers. Unfortunately for me, and any other folks he might endanger, the police who took my report weren't highly confident in being able to locate and charge him.

Dashcam is the FitCamX if anyone is interested, quality is a lot higher than this compressed export.

Attachments

• 1717087907954.png
    1717087907954.png
    731.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Damage 20240529.jpeg
    Damage 20240529.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 102

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some piece of human garbage decided to mod my prius for me in a hit and run on southbound 25 yesterday. Luckily my tire took the brunt of it and I only got a small scratch on my fender arch, his entire back quarter looked screwed. I followed him for a bit after he took off to make sure I got his plates, but backed off when he started doing some real sketchy maneuvers. Unfortunately for me, and any other folks he might endanger, the police who took my report weren't highly confident in being able to locate and charge him.

Dashcam is the FitCamX if anyone is interested, quality is a lot higher than this compressed export.
That sucks. Replacement flares are $800 :(

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This sucks. Similar thing happened to me. Girl crossed into my lane and her rear quarter panel and bumper hit me. I think she mostly bounced off my tires and went right back into her lane. She had damage but mine was less than yours on my fender.

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a Built Right rear panel. Dremel trimming to get around the bed cover mounts worked out well.

Attachments

• IMG_0969.jpeg
    IMG_0969.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 54

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@ToadSmasher2K1, even though she’s dirty, you can still see these nasty scratches. At 800 bucks…nah, I’ll hang tight till I can find a descent take-off. Actually, it doesn’t bother me cause it’s not in my AMB paint so I’ll “leisurely” get it replaced.

Attachments

• IMG_0648.jpeg
    IMG_0648.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0648.jpeg
    IMG_0648.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 47

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm rather surprised @BuiltRight doesn't offer a full-length panel utilizing something along these lines to overcome the way the bedsides are designed in that a regular panel mounted to the usual tie-down hook locations couldn't run front to back the whole length of the bedside.

ADD has one for the 20-23 MYs

IMG_2021.jpeg