What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Punkur67

Reaction score
Ah man I’ve been wanting to this.
Is it actually legal in cali? Everything I was reading said no but I keep seeing them so I know I’m missing something.
Pretty sure it's not legal but neither is Window Tint on the front windows. I think it's close enough to the black and white plates that you can get from the CA dmv that I should be ok. They do some colors that are obviously the wrong colors from a mile away. I'm sure those would get you pulled over quickly

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's not legal but neither is Window Tint on the front windows. I think it's close enough to the black and white plates that you can get from the CA dmv that I should be ok. They do some colors that are obviously the wrong colors from a mile away. I'm sure those would get you pulled over quickly.
That looks pretty cool! As far as getting pulled over, in Texas it’s illegal to not have a front license plate. I haven't had one in 15 years and haven’t gotten pulled over. Let it rip.
200.gif

Madhouse

Reaction score
That looks pretty cool! As far as getting pulled over, in Texas it’s illegal to not have a front license plate. I haven't had one in 15 years and haven’t gotten pulled over. Let it rip.
Man, I never put a front plate on my 2000 Lightning, paid that fine twice, $75 a pop.