What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance (Rigid) fogs showed up.
Only tools used included in first picture.
Rachet with 10mm socket and small torx screwdriver.

View attachment 419245
Remove 4 10mm bolts from ventilated cover.
View attachment 419246
Remove 6 torx holding current fog in place.
Remove wire harness connection.
I choose to move adjustment bolt from current light to new so the new light will have the same factory adjustment which seems to be level.
Remove old light and install new.
Reinstall 6 torx
Plug in wire harness.
Reinstall 4x10mm with ventilated cover.
View attachment 419247
Take picture and post on FRF.
View attachment 419248

I'll try to get some light output shots in the next few days.
Interested to hear your results

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Super easy install, probably the best quick mod I've done.
I completely agree! I really like mine, although you cannot see the shock guards without getting up under there and who gonna do that except us? Ha!

1691891537408.png
Did the ford performance diff cover + @Diode Dynamics hitch mount c1r led. Both installs were straight forward & easy.
Are you not running a spare underneath? Apologies if I missed it being explained elsewhere. I have my FP diff cover and Lube Locker gasket awaiting my next service appointment, plus a few other items for underneath.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok can we have a writeup on the setup here? I have a similar one with the traction boards in the middle on that rail/axia mounts but looks like the smaller built rite panels with ARB twin and what's in the box?

ARB twin on the right small panel, shovel on the left small panel, maxtrax and Pro Eagle Phoenix jack on the bulkhead.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed badlands jack tray on evil spare tire rack
Did you have to wait long on that tire rack? I’ve been waiting a couple of months for a rack from a different manufacturer, about to give up and look elsewhere. If you don’t mind, how costly is that rack?