What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made some strides in the last week:
-Geiser springs front and rear
-Painted exhaust pipes (from rear axle to tips) black
-Installed 37s (BFG KO2)
-Resetting shock position sensors and speedo tomorrow
53108442493_df8582a59c_b.jpg

Another comparison pic after Geiser install, top is factory 35s, bottom is factory 37s. Both pics with about 500# in the bed.
53107952861_1055ff64cd_b.jpg

Last edited:

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I returned my Raptor to its intended state of goriness. I installed a new SCCM and digital HVAC to get the heated steering wheel working. While I was at it I also installed a spring loaded rear cup holder, ambient front cup holder, front storage bin ambient light, glove box light and lower door panel ambient lights. Also, I installed the deleted advanced security module and got that working. It's a shame these things get removed from newer vehicles, but with the help pf all the people here and on other F150 forums, I was able to get my truck back to the way it should have come from the factory.....the way I like it!

The only feature still deleted, and that will stay deleted, is the auto start/stop. I would have paid money to not have this in the first place.

IMG_1298.jpeg

IMG_1299.jpeg

IMG_1304.jpeg

IMG_1302.jpeg

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-Installed 37s (BFG KO2)
View attachment 419339

Another comparison pic after Geiser install, top is factory 35s, bottom is factory 37s. Both pics with about 500# in the bed.
View attachment 419340
How's the ride? I did Geiser rears for my topper and gear and noticed a bit of stiffening.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
-Installed 37s (BFG KO2)
View attachment 419339

View attachment 419340
Digging those @Swarfworks trailing arm skids!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Digging those @Swarfworks trailing arm skids!
Thanks! Super easy install, probably the best quick mod I've done.

How's the ride? I did Geiser rears for my topper and gear and noticed a bit of stiffening.

I would say firmer but definitely not stiff. Did you recalibrate your shock sensors? I hear that mellows things out considerably, I still need to do that but have been happy with the ride either way.