What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even being the sports? I have a pair of the pros. I was considering getting a pair of the SAE S2’s for street driving.
I have both types, and yes I think a pair of the sports are still brighter than all 4 Rigids. If you put 2 pairs of Pros instead of the Rigids it would be a pretty big difference.

Personally I’d get the Sports over the SAE, but that’s just me. I’ve used both S1’s and S2 Pros on the street without issues if you aim them correctly, but I also don’t run them all the times the headlights are on.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one pair Rigid SR-M Driving lights on the aux 1 location. Those things are almost as bright as high beams on. They are 10X stronger than all 4 OEM rigids.

I also just purchased the Baja S2 wide cornering for my rear and reverse needs. I look forward to seeing how much those help the camera view quality when backing up at night.

Last edited:

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one pair Rigid SR-M Driving lights in my fog location. Those things are almost as bright as high beams on. They are 10X stronger than all 4 OEM rigids.

I also just purchased the Baja S2 wide cornering for my rear and reverse needs. I look forward to seeing how much those help the camera view quality when backing up at night.
Any output/setup picture of these lights?

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any output/setup picture of these lights?
Yes and no. I took pics of the light output against my garage. Which you can clearly see there is a big difference. HOWEVER. When I went for a drive. There is NO WAY I could use these SR-M driving lights on the street. They shine long and wide down the road. They are literally 85-90% the same output as the amount of light you see and get with factory high beams on. I thought I was going to use them as my fogs. But there is no way. These are off-road driving lights ONLY. So I have mine wired to the Aux 1 switch and only use them offroad or when I need extra light when not driving. Or just to flash ******* drivers. These things are BRIGHT.

I followed what member ekalb did see here.