What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Raptor

Reaction score
Finally took pics of my spray on bedliner painted skid plate and lower front bumper.
My only concern with using bedliner there is how dirt and stuff gets stuck in that textured coating. Seems like it would be a pain to keep clean, but I could be overthinking it. Looks good for sure!

77Raptor

Reaction score
Took delivery from Tindol Ford.
Congrats on the purchase. Can't stand Tindol though. I'm surprised they didn't try to force you into one of their ugly Roush F-150's. :rolleyes: I've had a few encounters with that place as they are the sponsor of a Mustang club I used to be in. It's like if you don't want a Roush, they don't want anything to do with you.

3GF

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase. Can't stand Tindol though. I'm surprised they didn't try to force you into one of their ugly Roush F-150's. :rolleyes: I've had a few encounters with that place as they are the sponsor of a Mustang club I used to be in. It's like if you don't want a Roush, they don't want anything to do with you.
Must be the salesperson (or salespeople?) you've dealt with. I've bought over a dozen cars from Tindol in the past ~5 years or so (4 now from the Ford side), and I've never once felt them try to push me into anything else. I can definitely see that, though - just looking at the 'salesman of the month' plaque on the wall shows a complete dominance by one salesperson for the past 5+ years there, so there's probably a lot of pressure to keep up!

My salesperson over there is Nate Hanley. He will definitely talk your ear off, but he's a genuinely nice guy, and eager to please.

Anyway - thankfully, we have a lot of options around here with Ford dealers! Some of them pretty good, some not so much!