What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Must be the salesperson (or salespeople?) you've dealt with. I've bought over a dozen cars from Tindol in the past ~5 years or so (4 now from the Ford side), and I've never once felt them try to push me into anything else. I can definitely see that, though - just looking at the 'salesman of the month' plaque on the wall shows a complete dominance by one salesperson for the past 5+ years there, so there's probably a lot of pressure to keep up!

My salesperson over there is Nate Hanley. He will definitely talk your ear off, but he's a genuinely nice guy, and eager to please.

Anyway - thankfully, we have a lot of options around here with Ford dealers! Some of them pretty good, some not so much!
I bought my Gen3 there, traded my Gen2. It was one of very few honest dealers I found after long search. They were great in every way, even laid more for my trade than I was expecting. Zero pressure, perfect transaction. And I live over 500 miles away and would do business with them again.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score

im33303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a GJ Motorsports Third Brake Light kit. Fairly simple process, there’s a few good videos on the gen2 install which is almost identical. Main difference is our brake light / courtesy light harnesHo
Installed a GJ Motorsports Third Brake Light kit. Fairly simple process, there’s a few good videos on the gen2 install which is almost identical. Main difference is our brake light / courtesy light harness.View attachment 414068View attachment 414069View attachment 414070

How bright are the red small lights compared to stock?

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He laid it on the dust cover, turned off truck and the steering wheel seat retract for easy access. The steering when folds up, the phone was pushed up against screen.
I turned that feature off after it went on the fritz in my former Gen2. It retracted, all right, but wouldn’t move forward again. I can see in a low slung or small sports car it being a great feature but totally unneeded in a truck. I also worry about the seat going back on my dogs’ paws.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score