What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a the boxed end of a wrench with a cheater wrench. when the truck is on the ground in park to break them loose and natural when you get them broke. Cheater wrench is always at least two sizes bigger than bolt wrench. ex....the bolts are 12mm 12 point so your cheater wrench should be a 14mm 15mm or 16mm. Like this!!View attachment 464089
Hey I recognize that Milton

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my engine compartment steam-cleaned this morning after off-roading on TN Dirt Devil with @Gumby and others..................back in ..............June. :oops: Took me 2-3 weeks to even look under the hood after the trip. DUH! o_O

Could have sworn I had a before photo showing all of the mud in the engine compartment, can't find it. No point posting an after pic without it. Night and day difference, although I wouldn't eat off of it.....but probably could.

$55. Took about 20 minutes.
Wait, you guys went to dirt devil and didn't invite me? D*cks

neovenator

Reaction score
Installed about 2 months ago or so. These are the Morimoto XB LED Tail Lights; Black Housing; Red Lens. I love the OEM+ look. Gives much better visibility when reversing. The illuminating effect on the ground from the side of the truck is a pretty nice and useful effect too. I also have the Morimoto smoked side markers installed.

Attachments

• IMG_9147.jpg
    IMG_9147.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0085 (1).jpg
    IMG_0085 (1).jpg
    102 KB · Views: 31

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Installed about 2 months ago or so. These are the Morimoto XB LED Tail Lights; Black Housing; Red Lens. I love the OEM+ look. Gives much better visibility when reversing. The illuminating effect on the ground from the side of the truck is a pretty nice and useful effect too. I also have the Morimoto smoked side markers installed.

Oh man I gotta get a set of these

neovenator

Reaction score
Oh man I gotta get a set of these
Def worth the price tag. They also sell a smoked version of these.

I think it'd look even nicer if it had the red outline like the OEM Gen 3's s-l1200.jpg