What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Well this is dumb. Someone traded a 14 rap 98k on it for a Colorado at my work….
¿Just curious? Straight up trade, or balance additional $$$? Reason asking, couple years ago, took my ‘14 for a wheel balance and alignment to a local Ford dealership after I mounted my own KM3s onto the FP BL wheels and the service manager sent his assistant to ask me if I wanted to sell my truck to him (not the dealer) and got a very good offer btw. Although, not enough, as they say, “an offer you can not refuse…”

Last edited:

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
¿Just curious? Straight up trade, or balance addition $$$? Reason asking, couple years ago, took my ‘14 I for a wheel balance and alignment to a local Ford dealership after I mounted my own KM3s onto the FP BL wheels and the service manager sent his assistant to ask me if I wanted to sell my truck o him not the dealer and got a very good offer btw. Not enough though, as can not refuse

I believe they gave them 23k for it or at least on paper. Idk if they owed anything im just the detailer and dont get to see the details.

Attachments

• IMG_1372.jpeg
    IMG_1372.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 27

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't do anything today but did drive my Raptor 25 miles yesterday to get a crib for my 3 month old grandson that DHS granted Kinship guardianship over to my wife and me. Oh boy just what we wanted at going on 66 years old.
View attachment 456832
He is a really good baby and worth his weight in gold!
My wife and I watch our daughters 2 1/2 year old quite often and I can say without a doubt that it will make an old man out of you in a hurry. Love em to death but they wear me out.