What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No fender mods whatsoever and no rubbing getting air last week. Need to test it out more though but I might actually get away with 37s and no trimming with how I use the truck

View attachment 436326
View attachment 436327
I love that front bumper/light setup. What is your wheel offset compared to stock? I'd consider 37's (if I ever finish my truck), especially if they will fit w/o dealing with clearance issues.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love that front bumper/light setup. What is your wheel offset compared to stock? I'd consider 37's (if I ever finish my truck), especially if they will fit w/o dealing with clearance issues.
Thanks! I love the custom Evil Hellion bumper and Im eventually swapping the Squadrons out for XL80s.

Stock wheels. Never changing them! Toe was way off on my alignment after the Geisers but got it within specs no problem

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With stock springs and turning to full lock, the back edge of the tire has maybe 1/16" clearance from the fender liner and it barely rubbed the liner after getting a little bit of air time at 65MPH. But I was only off the ground a couple inches.

After the Geiser install I hit a similar jump at 65MPH and got air and they did not rub at all. But thats with more clearance and the progressive springs handled it much better. Need to do some more testing as the spot I like to run it WOT is about 75+ hitting a cattle guard and it gets me about a foot off the ground. I don't go any harder than that so I think Ill be good

All 37s are not the same but I have 8.5" of clearance between the top of the tire and flare lip on the passenger side and 8.1" of clearance on the driver side. Ive read I need 10" to be safe and most guys start trimming if they don't have that

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
@JefeAZ @TomDirt

I was curious so I went to measure my tire space. Geiser on low, D side was nearly 9” and P side was 8.5” my tires(oem bfg size e rate) are also a couple years old so thats probably what the extra space. Good to know i can squeeze in some 37s if wallet permits. Lol. I have no major off road areas so id probably be fine with minor trimming of the mud flaps. I also measured the rear just because, with deaver +3s it was 11” lol

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a new set of Methods and prefer flush-style center caps to what I refer to as ice cream cone center caps. It's just a cleaner look, IMO. The problem is Method only makes black flush caps and I went with a silver wheel. So I Frankensteined parts from two different center caps and made my own.

Before and after:

IMG_1415.jpgIMG_1416.jpg

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@JefeAZ @TomDirt

I was curious so I went to measure my tire space. Geiser on low, D side was nearly 9” and P side was 8.5” my tires(oem bfg size e rate) are also a couple years old so thats probably what the extra space. Good to know i can squeeze in some 37s if wallet permits. Lol. I have no major off road areas so id probably be fine with minor trimming of the mud flaps. I also measured the rear just because, with deaver +3s it was 11” lol
Good to know! I need to measure these 37s now that weight is on them but I imagine they are about 36" tall. I have before and after measurements with stock leafs. Hoping for no change out back when the Alcans go on. Love how level the truck is now