What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
I have a friend of a friend that does shocks for off road rock buggies. He rebuilds shocks for a living. Talked him into doing my Raptor shocks, he did a great job and even put Schrader valves in them. However he did state next time it will cost me more as they were a PITA compared to what he was accustomed to. Point is, I had bought new ones and had him rebuild my original ones which I have since put on and have the “new” ones that have about 80k on them up in my attic in case you need/ want a ****** set to rebuild at a friends of FRF price ;)
Hey I’d be interested! Gonna start slowly buying up used shocks to rebuild. Not too concerned about it being tougher than normal shocks, given I haven’t rebuilt those either. :Big Laugh:

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I’d be interested! Gonna start slowly buying up used shocks to rebuild. Not too concerned about it being tougher than normal shocks, given I haven’t rebuilt those either. :Big Laugh:
Oh I think I misspoke or maybe you misunderstood me, I don’t want to sell them, I would want to pay you to rebuild them and get them back so I can put them on my truck when the ones I have on are ready for replacement and rebuild. I was just saying I have some that need rebuilt.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Oh I think I misspoke or maybe you misunderstood me, I don’t want to sell them, I would want to pay you to rebuild them and get them back so I can put them on my truck when the ones I have on are ready for replacement and rebuild. I was just saying I have some that need rebuilt.
Oh yep I misunderstood you lol. I’d be happy to do that as well! Sorry