What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it because it's a simple, inexpensive mod; that you will appreciate everytime you walk by your Raptor.
I’ve not come across any good videos for doing the Gen 2 bed on YT. I’ve watched that one about 50 times. Krazy House Customs sell a lower fill piece but no idea if they supply a template, I guess I should email them. One shop local to me” says” they can do it, but they are crazy expensive, like $250.00 per hour and won’t even say how many hours

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Local independent body shop/auto painting place would be happy to knock that out. I bet a (reputable) mobile detailer could do it in your driveway, on your schedule.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up from the dealership with a new lead frame installed! It’s been acting up more and more so I just put it in the shop. Been without my truck for 8 days and am glad to have it back. It only took them a couple of days to replace it but had to wait for the connector to come in. It was $1100 out the door but $700 of that was labor so wow, wish I made $140 an hour! Everything seems to be fine driving around today and it’s shifting well. Hey I got a fresh filter and new fluid out of it so I can reset the transmission service as well.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve not come across any good videos for doing the Gen 2 bed on YT. I’ve watched that one about 50 times. Krazy House Customs sell a lower fill piece but no idea if they supply a template, I guess I should email them. One shop local to me” says” they can do it, but they are crazy expensive, like $250.00 per hour and won’t even say how many hours
Shoot, depending where in WV you are I'm up to give you a hand - I'll be dovetailing the Panda this winter.