What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right. It stands out, now only if I could afford the frame cut bumper LOL
And you gotta remove the stock spare tire dealio, too. So now you're committed to carrying your spare in the bed. I'm looking at removing the hitch as well, because I didn't get a Raptor so I can tow sh it with it. I compare it to guys my age who buy that porsche or corvette they always wanted. They aren't towing with it; it's purely for fun & fast. NOT for hauling loads around town or pulling a "Glamper" cross country.

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took off my bumper and painted the exposed Silver part at the ends of the bumper black. A big improvement while I debate dovetailing the bed. And fixed the back up sensors, exactly how I don’t know, but they work correctly now.
You do realize this is the Gen 1 section.........

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
And you gotta remove the stock spare tire dealio, too. So now you're committed to carrying your spare in the bed. I'm looking at removing the hitch as well, because I didn't get a Raptor so I can tow sh it with it. I compare it to guys my age who buy that porsche or corvette they always wanted. They aren't towing with it; it's purely for fun & fast. NOT for hauling loads around town or pulling a "Glamper" cross country.

Right. I dont mind removing spare. Id probably leave the hitch since itd help with pulling people or maybe myself out of being stuck in the snow lol.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right. I dont mind removing spare. Id probably leave the hitch since itd help with pulling people or maybe myself out of being stuck in the snow lol.
SVC Baja bumper has integrated hitch so you can do away with the whole stock hitch, I think RPG is the same? That eliminates the stock tow hooks but a 2" receiver hitch shackle is as good or better IMHO.

This weekend I had to replace the passenger seat switch, it decided to only recline upwards instead of backwards, wife-woman not happy haha! And tried Armor-All headlight restoration kit, a couple years ago I did Meguiars (sp?) and it did well, this Armor-All is a little cheaper and easier but as usual I think you get what you pay for. Better than they were anyway. Before:
IMG_6608.JPG.IMG_6609.JPG
After:
IMG_6610.JPG.IMG_6611.JPG