What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score

Attachments

• A19DCA39-E8AE-46D9-831E-1600C161F163.jpeg
    A19DCA39-E8AE-46D9-831E-1600C161F163.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 12

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice my last part came in for the coolant change. Now i just need to figure out how to do it lol. The bleeding part may give me trouble since i have no tool for it.
It should bleed off itself after it heats up and cools off a few times, is my guess anyway. Is it a long drive to work for you? You should be able to just top off the reservoir the first couple of drives after it cools down.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
It should bleed off itself after it heats up and cools off a few times, is my guess anyway. Is it a long drive to work for you? You should be able to just top off the reservoir the first couple of drives after it cools down.

Its about a 30 min drive. Yeah this video just has the guy running the heat and refilling the radiator.

Edit: ok that part is taken care of, now to find the info for the rest lol

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its about a 30 min drive. Yeah this video just has the guy running the heat and refilling the radiator.

I think your biggest problem is watching somebody put that lower rad hose abortion on, lol, unless you're doing that. Make sure you post lots of pics of that, actually you should start a new thread on changing the hoses, can't remember seeing that one changed before, might be educational for others.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I think your biggest problem is watching somebody put that lower rad hose abortion on, lol, unless you're doing that. Make sure you post lots of pics of that, actually you should start a new thread on changing the hoses, can't remember seeing that one changed before, might be educational for others.
Is there a video for that?

im sooo not a wordsmith so idk if a instructional thread would be a good idea. Haaaa

It looks like i can reach the area with the skid plate off though.

Once the coolant is done i can move onto the trans fluid. Man all this liquid is costing me a fortune lol