What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 330452Very cool @CoronaRaptor ! And where do you get these sweet blue SVT badges for your front arms? Need.
I painted the lower arms when it was new. I masked off the svt and just painted the lower recess of both arms. It's held up through the salt, etc. Just a couple rock chips, that's it. I did a write up on it a decade ago, the pictures are probably long gone from here. I might have them.

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I painted the lower arms when it was new. I masked off the svt and just painted the lower recess of both arms. It's held up through the salt, etc. Just a couple rock chips, that's it. I did a write up on it a decade ago, the pictures are probably long gone from here. I might have them.
That’s sharp!! Doin it!!

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought this one and its been great, only been about 10 days though lol.
Replacement Strip

It looks like its basically the same thing. I was just upset because on the last pass the strip broke and I had to lace it up to the side so its just a bit off set, and not laced as tight as I'd like. The quality of the kit itself is great.