What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GJ motorsports 3rd brake light install, still cannot for the life of me get the clear cargo light working...View attachment 328333View attachment 328334View attachment 328335View attachment 328336View attachment 328337
Ordering one now (once I decide on lights), was the cargo light working with the factory 3rd brake light? Via the panel lamp dimmer switch thing below the headlight switch or just whenever you open the door (same timer as dome lights I guess?)?

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordering one now (once I decide on lights), was the cargo light working with the factory 3rd brake light? Via the panel lamp dimmer switch thing below the headlight switch or just whenever you open the door (same timer as dome lights I guess?)?
The strange thing is. It worked before I took the recon out and put the factory one back in, factory one also worked, swapped back to the recon, recon no longer worked once reinstalled and didnt bother to investigate because I knew the GJ was coming in, now with the GJ installed it also doesnt work.