What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove to work.....with that said this is my most favorite thread. I love seeing what you did to your Raptor! FYI some of you have issues. LOL!

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate those kits with the plastic handles. I have the ARB plug kit and the bigger T-Handles make everything so much easier. A professional grade tire plug kit is only about $40 and pays for itself if you use it.

Back on topic... I installed an AFE rear diff cover tonight and changed some fluids. The rear differential cover is a breeze and there are great instructions in the kit. My only issue was getting the stock cover off to begin with. It was a huge pain in the ass to break the seal. I ended up dropping the spare and beating the shit out of my truck with a huge dead blow mallet and a screwdriver. After beating on shit for almost 30 minutes with no movement I was debating drilling a hole in the stock diff cover and using a slide hammer. Luckily I was able to step away for a drink and came back swinging! 2+ hours on what should have been a 30 minute job...

FloJo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed some kchilites c3's

C3 raptor kit with ambers covers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 97

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Primed and prepped myself for the stage 2 install. Made several cliff notes for myself and got a supply list including thread lock, sockets and lots of brain juice (monster energy) to put in the yeti. All I owe my helper is a case of beer. Whoop whoop

New shit: 300lb. Torque wrench, new set of combination wrenches, and a good ole digital caliper.
vu2u5ude.jpg

New stage 2 kit
yne4u8an.jpg

4adu9uqu.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk