What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was able to start the install of my new Rogue Revolver 2.0 bumper yesterday and hook up all the lights today. On the bumper I have a BD 40" Arc Racer, an amber S8 behind the Rogue letters, then a pair of white and amber Apollo4 cubes behind the mesh screens.

Most of you probably know but I had a huge Fab Fours bumper on the front originally and @Nick@Apollo-Optics hooked me up with a new bumper, lights, and a place to get flares, and I found the valance on eBay. Here's pics of the original look, then the valance and flare hooked up, then the bumper and lights!

I'm pretty much loving the new look.

Very nice, Mariner. Looks great!!!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was able to start the install of my new Rogue Revolver 2.0 bumper yesterday and hook up all the lights today. On the bumper I have a BD 40" Arc Racer, an amber S8 behind the Rogue letters, then a pair of white and amber Apollo4 cubes behind the mesh screens.

Most of you probably know but I had a huge Fab Fours bumper on the front originally and @Nick@Apollo-Optics hooked me up with a new bumper, lights, and a place to get flares, and I found the valance on eBay. Here's pics of the original look, then the valance and flare hooked up, then the bumper and lights!

Looks so much better, Dustin! I'm glad we could set you up and get you looking proper! Glad you're happy with it!

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Looks awesome bro. It's soooo much better looking than the cow crusher you took off lol. How bad did you break you back removing that massive beast of a bumper?

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks awesome bro. It's soooo much better looking than the cow crusher you took off lol. How bad did you break you back removing that massive beast of a bumper?
Thank you!

Funny story there, I had the help of a big dude thankfully. But when we were in the garage with the hood open, there was an inch of space between the hood and the door, and after we took the bitch off, the truck rose at least an inch to touch the door, and with the Rogue on, the front end didn't sink at all.

I bet the FF and winch was a solid 80-100 pounds more, no joke. So yeah my back is a little sore, but overall incredibly happy with the results. [emoji2]

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you!

Funny story there, I had the help of a big dude thankfully. But when we were in the garage with the hood open, there was an inch of space between the hood and the door, and after we took the bitch off, the truck rose at least an inch to touch the door, and with the Rogue on, the front end didn't sink at all.

I bet the FF and winch was a solid 80-100 pounds more, no joke. So yeah my back is a little sore, but overall incredibly happy with the results. [emoji2]

I believe it. I guarantee your shocks are going to be much happier now. Shit I bet it will probably even drive a little better without all that weight up front. I'm really not a fan of those big ass bumpers on our trucks it defeats the purpose of a fast offroad truck. They even look too big on a F-250.

DISCLAIMER: This is only my opinion so please anyone who still has a cow crusher bumper on their trucks don't get butthurt and send me hate mail. I am in no way discrediting your truck as being bad offroad lol.