What are these trucks actually getting for mpg?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you going 10 mph??? How the hell are you getting that?

The fastest speed limit that I've dealt with so far is 55mph, so the fastest I've gone is about 65. No WOT runs yet, but plenty of jack rabbit starts around town. I even commented to my friend that I might be in the market for tires pretty soon. :rondod:
I almost shit a brick when I clicked onto the trip meter to see what my average was and it was over 16.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting right at 16 with some city and some highway. I plan on getting around 17 to possibly 18 once the engine breaks in fully.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 16 is with me getting into boost slightly.
I put it in sport mode and use the paddle shifters to lock out gears. Highway I locked it out of 9th and 10th and let it rev so that if I needed to speed up I was staying out of boost. Boost comes on easier/more if your lagging in a gear and throttling, such as going up a hill giving it gas
I bet I'd get better if I would have done this from the go, but I'm not after great mileage, just to see what it's capable of. When I get it broke in , my foot is gonna get heavier.

Last edited:

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have just shy of 800 miles and I'm at 14.4 mpg. I've done highway driving, lots of city driving and several short trips romping through the desert and washes.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well the only reason I would get owne is for mpg with the fun factor but it would be for the wife mostly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronn