Welcome to FRF GooseTuned!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Question, Winfield: I installed your base/OTS tune a few days ago, and now I have a persistent CEL. The AccessPort doesn't show any codes to clear, and I did reset the ECU and TCM (twice) with 5-15 minutes between the reset and re-starting the truck, but the CEL persists. Performance seems fine, and I put my foot into it yesterday and the AP was showing almost 500HP. I do have JLT catch can installed, but I think I mentioned that in my order. Should I disconnect the battery for some time to try and get the code to clear? I do have Forscan available, so I could look with that software to see if there's a stored code that the AP doesn't see. Thanks, TR.
This is common on the 2017s, it’ll go away after a few drive cycles.

Do me a favor and shoot me an email in our tuning thread too so I can track there please. If I ever need to look back for information I use our email for that

Thank you!!!

-Winfield

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If COBB supports it I will
That would be great.
Ford Performance has a tune out for the 2024 Ranger Raptor on the Livernois tuning device. But I'm sure they are leaving a lot of performance on the table and I don't want to get locked into the Livernois device and not be able to try other tunes.