We just got our 2024 37 Package (See Pics) What do you guys think? What Mods would you like us to make for you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ya I need lots of details here lol. Want to upgrade my lighting badly on my 24 but know immediately I’m not getting rid of the sensors so now I need some advice on how to proceed lol.

@zachery55 @BoostCreep @Swacer_2

I actually put a lot more detail in this thread on the specific lighting stuff. This one was more of a starter for "General, and accessories or feed back" in general.

Click this link-

John

zachery55

Reaction score
I’ll check it out. I’ll definitely have to reach out to you soon to start getting a game plan together on what lights I’ll need and what not. Definitely like your harnesses because there’s no reason to splice anymore lol appreciate the help so far and look forward to whole build from you in the near future.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’ll check it out. I’ll definitely have to reach out to you soon to start getting a game plan together on what lights I’ll need and what not. Definitely like your harnesses because there’s no reason to splice anymore lol appreciate the help so far and look forward to whole build from you in the near future.

Sounds good! We would love to help you! If you watch those videos you’ll see that not only do you not have to splice any more, but the materials we use and the wire gauge are so far and above the quality of anything else out there for heat, extra amp draw and durability. It’s basically like the difference between an Amazon or EBay knock off light compared to a Rigid, Baja or Diode light. Most people don’t really think about the quality of wire or harnesses but that’s an important part too.
You know you’re doing something right when people try to knock it off. lol. Just remember there is a BIG difference.

Hope to hear from you soon!

John
317/934/6778
Info @spvparts.com

fkim119

Reaction score
1.What about a kit to change the silver sensors to black?

2. Light bars that can be used on the modular bumper for the 37PP with the existing screws

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1.What about a kit to change the silver sensors to black?

2. Light bars that can be used on the modular bumper for the 37PP with the existing screws
Not sure what you mean by silver sensors to black? the ones in the fog pocket are black?

But on the light bar, we are doing a similar version to what we have for the standard bumper but with the modular bumper bolts like these-

But they will mount and we will have "Post Mounts" similar to the Bronco versions with Modular Bumper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ6cY9X-el4&t=262s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBJyujwM0PA

So on the Raptor, we should be able to retain the 40" light bars just like the first 4 videos. We will just position the new mounts from the top bumper bolts, rather than behind like the standard Bumper.

John

fkim119

Reaction score
That's awesome John!

I'm seeing a lot of people paint the silver parts of the modular bumper especially the front lower skid plate. The parking sensors are silver and cannot be painted so it looks funny with the black paint pieces. No one has an economical solution to that yet

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome John!

I'm seeing a lot of people paint the silver parts of the modular bumper especially the front lower skid plate. The parking sensors are silver and cannot be painted so it looks funny with the black paint pieces. No one has an economical solution to that yet
You can wrap over them.