We just got our 2024 37 Package (See Pics) What do you guys think? What Mods would you like us to make for you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a R on order, and a little concerned about the bumper light situation. With these new bumpers, there is no ability to fit large cubes. So whats the workaround?

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I think we can get at least 1 full size 3x3 in there, but we may end up with the other 2 as the 2x3. But we will have some of the best looking options out together in there.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I think we can get at least 1 full size 3x3 in there, but we may end up with the other 2 as the 2x3. But we will have some of the best looking options out together in there.
Where will the parking sensor go? I haven’t looked at any of the 24s close enough to take measurements, and I have a 23, but I feel like you could squeeze 2 squadrons where each of the factory Rigids are, the outboard one just may have the beam slightly cutoff by the bumper.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where will the parking sensor go? I haven’t looked at any of the 24s close enough to take measurements, and I have a 23, but I feel like you could squeeze 2 squadrons where each of the factory Rigids are, the outboard one just may have the beam slightly cutoff by the bumper.

Yeah, we are going to try that for sure. The parking sensor would need to stay in the general area. We may try to move them to the outer our inner side of that opening. Then depending on how close to where it curves out and if the bumper interferes. We may need to raise the sense ore bring it forward more flush with the face of the bumper.

John

zachery55

Reaction score
Ya I need lots of details here lol. Want to upgrade my lighting badly on my 24 but know immediately I’m not getting rid of the sensors so now I need some advice on how to proceed lol.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interesting how it doesn't come with those little air deflectors at the bottom of the bummer wings. Probably only account for .01MPG anyway.