Water leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found more water from a different area.
To me it looks like you found the source of the leak in your video, and that the water in your pics here is likely just condensation from the water that soaked the floor trying to escape when the truck is parked. I think you have one leak.

I hope you can get this fixed.

OP
OP
O

onodelta

Reaction score
To me it looks like you found the source of the leak in your video, and that the water in your pics here is likely just condensation from the water that soaked the floor trying to escape when the truck is parked. I think you have one leak.

I hope you can get this fixed.
Its not condensation, the top is leaking from the rear glass center window, the small one. Hosed it down today and it's slowly coming in from around there and leaking around. Happening on 2 2021 raptors

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I've read, this is more frequent than I'd like to see on other F series as well. Good luck OP.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its not condensation, the top is leaking from the rear glass center window, the small one. Hosed it down today and it's slowly coming in from around there and leaking around. Happening on 2 2021 raptors
The sliding glass window seal is designed to keep out rain water. Spraying it with a hose/high pressure water until it begins to bypass the seal is not a valid test. Are you doing the same with the body vents? You’re literally inducing a leak with your method of “testing”.

OP
OP
O

onodelta

Reaction score
The sliding glass window seal is designed to keep out rain water. Spraying it with a hose/high pressure water until it begins to bypass the seal is not a valid test. Are you doing the same with the body vents? You’re literally inducing a leak with your method of “testing”.
I was pouring water from above like it would when it's raining, not blasting it straight head on. The water trickled down.