GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For people still looking in the Southwest region, here's a list dealers I've found offering MSRP pricing if you're willing to wait till an allocation comes available:

Bill Alexander Ford, Yuma
Sanderson Ford, Phoenix
Friendly Ford, Las Vegas
Capitol Ford in Sante Fe

In general, I've found most of the dealers with allocations in this region spent a lot of money buying them from other dealers so they're going to hold out as long as possible. Two particularly ****** dealers were Mossy Ford in San Diego and Permian Ford in Albuquerque - lots of misinformation and pressure tactics there (rep at Permian even claimed production was ending after 2017).

Otherwise, I found most dealers are asking 5-10k ADM and come down a bit further with minimal negotiation. Here's a sample of recent asking prices:

Kearny Pearson Ford, San Diego - 7k ADM
El Cajon Ford, San Diego - 10k ADM
Berge Ford, Phoenix - 7k ADM
San Tan Ford, Phoenix - 10k ADM
Jim Click Ford Lincoln, Tucson - 10k ADM
Jones Ford Verde Valley, Camp Verde - 10k ADM
Gaudin Ford, Las Vegas - 5k ADM
Don Chalmers Ford, Albuqueque - 6.5k ADM
Rich Ford, Albuquerque - 5k ADM
Power Ford, Albuquerque - 10k ADM

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Capitol Ford in Sante Fe

Is there a secret handshake? I heard this about them as well, but when called - $10k over. this was (??? December maybe )

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're family owned and their policy is MSRP, but it sounds like some of the sales reps may try and sneak in a Markup if they find out you're from out-of-town

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For people still looking in the Southwest region, here's a list dealers I've found offering MSRP pricing if you're willing to wait till an allocation comes available:

Bill Alexander Ford, Yuma
Sanderson Ford, Phoenix
Friendly Ford, Las Vegas
Capitol Ford in Sante Fe

In general, I've found most of the dealers with allocations in this region spent a lot of money buying them from other dealers so they're going to hold out as long as possible. Two particularly ****** dealers were Mossy Ford in San Diego and Permian Ford in Albuquerque - lots of misinformation and pressure tactics there (rep at Permian even claimed production was ending after 2017).

Otherwise, I found most dealers are asking 5-10k ADM and come down a bit further with minimal negotiation. Here's a sample of recent asking prices:

Kearny Pearson Ford, San Diego - 7k ADM
El Cajon Ford, San Diego - 10k ADM
Berge Ford, Phoenix - 7k ADM
San Tan Ford, Phoenix - 10k ADM
Jim Click Ford Lincoln, Tucson - 10k ADM
Jones Ford Verde Valley, Camp Verde - 10k ADM
Gaudin Ford, Las Vegas - 5k ADM
Don Chalmers Ford, Albuqueque - 6.5k ADM
Rich Ford, Albuquerque - 5k ADM
Power Ford, Albuquerque - 10k ADM

Berge started at 5k over, seems they have gone up as time has gone on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Looks like they noticed and decided to fix it. It now shows the typical $15k markup that the local Kendall dealers are asking for.

Seagrave7

Reaction score
Tried to stop by Huntington Beach Ford today as they had 8 new Raptors parked out front. All were marked up to $30k over MSRP. I asked to test drive one and they literally told me those who buy raptors from us don't need to test drive one. And dealers wonder why people don't care for them................

Taking my business elsewhere.

Last edited: