GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vikingrl

Reaction score
Yesterday I received a call from my salesman at Team Ford, Las Vegas NV. He was excited to tell me they had an order reject they would let for 10K over. I chuckled and told him I would see him on 15 May.

They called me yesterday also, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lithia ford Idaho, 5k over sticker...I bought it anyway.

Well I will say at least their consistent. Same pricing I was offered.

They called me yesterday also, lol

If in the Vegas area I will say Team Ford is an excellent dealer. We had a great salesman too, unfortunately he went to Shelby, or fortunately if your looking there! Really a great guy.
Either way we had a number of vehicle purchase/warranty issues. Have yet to deal with a better dealer ever. Our first deal ever with them went bad...vehicle issues and Ford Corporate didn't really want to make it right, but the dealer disagreed with corporate and made it right. They went above and beyond. We since bought 5 or 6 vehicles from them.

Vikingrl

Reaction score

If in the Vegas area I will say Team Ford is an excellent dealer. We had a great salesman too, unfortunately he went to Shelby, or fortunately if your looking there! Really a great guy.

Either way we had a number of vehicle purchase/warranty issues. Have yet to deal with a better dealer ever. Our first deal ever with them went bad...vehicle issues and Ford Corporate didn't really want to make it right, but the dealer disagreed with corporate and made it right. They went above and beyond. We since bought 5 or 6 vehicles from them.

I got one in New Mexico and I live in Southern California. Thanks for the info tho

VegasG17

Reaction score

I agree they're a good dealer and my salesman is awesome. I've purchased four vehicles from them including my current Raptor. Simply noting they are charging over.

I will still order my 18 from them, mostly to the credit of my salesman.

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got one in New Mexico and I live in Southern California. Thanks for the info tho

How are you going about CA Emissions? I've been told they can't order CAE unless they get the regional rep to override, but I've also read every trucks Comes with a 50 state cert under the hood regardless so you can smog and register anyways (just harder BC it's not on your MCO or window sticker).

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are you going about CA Emissions? I've been told they can't order CAE unless they get the regional rep to override, but I've also read every trucks Comes with a 50 state cert under the hood regardless so you can smog and register anyways (just harder BC it's not on your MCO or window sticker).

They all are 50 state cert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vikingrl

Reaction score

In California they only require a smog and weight check and that was per my credit union who is helping me get it registered. If you search California emissions on the forums here lots of people have gotten them registered. I also talked with Ford performance and my dealer in New Mexico also looked into for me and their service manager use to be a service manager in California so he knew all the rules.

Everready

Reaction score
Pecheles ford Washington NC

Pecheles Ford in Washington, NC called and tried to sell me a 2017 at 5K over MSRP today. They seemed to think that was a bargain. I laughed at them and told them to go beat someone else up. I have passed up an early allocation and a second allocation at 2K over INVOICE from another dealer that I have a recurring relationship with. :flipthebird:
I can get one at a reasonable price whenever I want to order exactly what I want. My 2013 still has only 8300 miles. LOL :ROFLJest:

They are a terrible dealership anyway and I would never spend money there to begin with...

1mbrews8

Reaction score
Pecheles Ford in Washington, NC called and tried to sell me a 2017 at 5K over MSRP today. They seemed to think that was a bargain. I laughed at them and told them to go beat someone else up. I have passed up an early allocation and a second allocation at 2K over INVOICE from another dealer that I have a recurring relationship with. :flipthebird:
I can get one at a reasonable price whenever I want to order exactly what I want. My 2013 still has only 8300 miles. LOL :ROFLJest:

They are a terrible dealership anyway and I would never spend money there to begin with...

Any chance of you sharing that 2k over invoice price dealer info with someone? (Hint.. me! :0)

Begone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rockwall Ford - while in negotiations they went from $5k to $10k over MSRP. I don't mind the mark up, but not to up the price on me while negotiating a deal.