[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So did they give you an estimated date for when it will be at the dealership?

I doubt anything has been released, theres a guy in another thread saying there's a hold on the Raptor till the 21st.

Till Darin can find one actually showing up correctly in the system, nothing has shipped. It really ******* sucks but *shrugs*

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on October 20th and I checked through our dealer portal today and it's still showing ramp 59 with every eta shipment status as tbd.

philomega15

Reaction score
Maybe if we all complain enough, we can get Ford to throw in some of those Raptor T-shirts or jackets the crew is wearing in the media day videos. Then again.....probably not

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt anything has been released, theres a guy in another thread saying there's a hold on the Raptor till the 21st.

Till Darin can find one actually showing up correctly in the system, nothing has shipped. It really ******* sucks but *shrugs*

Darin is the one that started this shit show[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keller1

Reaction score
I had a build date of 10-22. My salesman texted me this this morning " Autoport ltd has been assigned your truck, no rail car number yet"

He had 3 others he had sold and were built in October and their status had not changed.

Gilligan

Reaction score

FWIW, I was given that exact Dec. 21st date from my dealer a week or two ago. I think I even posted it on this forum somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing