[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwgriggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer told me that they are only shipping a couple at a time, and a lady at ford today told me the same thing. She said not enough shippers to get them off the lot??? Can anyone debunk this?? Its killing me to know it has been built since Early October and its still sitting in Michigan :(((

I'm in the same boat. Built 10/17....

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer told me that they are only shipping a couple at a time, and a lady at ford today told me the same thing. She said not enough shippers to get them off the lot??? Can anyone debunk this?? Its killing me to know it has been built since Early October and its still sitting in Michigan :(((

Just more smoke in the wind.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Built 10/17....

Yup my white one was built 10/29 and is in storage with no ETA. My dealer has a Ruby Red one that is to be built 12/5 with ETA 12/30. Same equipment as mine. The guy that was going to buy it can't afford it so he put my name on that one too. Whichever one comes in first I'm going to take... This wait is driving me crazy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I messaged Ford Service yesterday. Built 11/15, and was told that the ETA in the system is 12/3. I replied that 12/3 is this Saturday and asked if that's the case, it should be in transit. The reply said that it's not and that the ETA is subject to change...which I assume it will this week.
But I'll still hope for 12/3.....until it passes....

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I messaged Ford Service yesterday. Built 11/15, and was told that the ETA in the system is 12/3. I replied that 12/3 is this Saturday and asked if that's the case, it should be in transit. The reply said that it's not and that the ETA is subject to change...which I assume it will this week.
But I'll still hope for 12/3.....until it passes....

My ETA was 11/1 up until 11/4... it didn't annoy me or anything though :mad:

Gilligan

Reaction score
Well i'm officially out of the gen2 race, if anyone want's info on a dealer that's got a loaded other than orange accent Avalanche SCAB PM me... I was paying under MSRP so i'm sure they'd go MSRP on it if I was the one sending the buyer their way..

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well i'm officially out of the gen2 race, if anyone want's info on a dealer that's got a loaded other than orange accent Avalanche SCAB PM me... I was paying under MSRP so i'm sure they'd go MSRP on it if I was the one sending the buyer their way..

Sooo, what ya gonna replace it with?