Using the Ford Heated Steering Wheel Performance Program (22G06)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Figured I’d share for all the other MY 2023 owners who had their heated steering wheels deleted at purchase.

Certain F150’s qualify to have the heated steering functionality re-added if they were originally deleted due to supply chain issues.

I am not the original owner AND my truck received the original $140 delete credit and my truck still qualified. So as long as your truck meets the program requirements I would definitely give it a shot with your local dealership.

All the info and HOW I navigated the conversation is covered in the video:

Jesse1983

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I definitely appreciate the heads up. My truck meets all the criteria (also has the $140 delete credit) but my dealer wasn't interested in pursing as my VIN shows I don't qualify.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely appreciate the heads up. My truck meets all the criteria (also has the $140 delete credit) but my dealer wasn't interested in pursing as my VIN shows I don't qualify.
I had the same experience at my dealer - so lame

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Figured I’d share for all the other MY 2023 owners who had their heated steering wheels deleted at purchase.

Certain F150’s qualify to have the heated steering functionality re-added if they were originally deleted due to supply chain issues.

I am not the original owner AND my truck received the original $140 delete credit and my truck still qualified. So as long as your truck meets the program requirements I would definitely give it a shot with your local dealership.

All the info and HOW I navigated the conversation is covered in the video:

You got lucky with your dealer. I've not seen anyone else on here that has had it covered. Raptor VINs were excluded.

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
You got lucky with your dealer. I've not seen anyone else on here that has had it covered. Raptor VINs were excluded.
Yup, I have a pretty awesome dealership. I was one of 5 Raptors the dealer was working through for the steering wheels.

There’s a bunch of us in the Raptor FB group that have had success. At the end of the day, it comes down to your dealer working with you.

Last edited:

NotAnF150

Reaction score
My ford app didn’t show this, but I asked my service manager to look into it, as I meet all the criteria, and here it is! Parts ordered. I am bringing them the controls with the temp on them to install instead of the stock part. IMG_0739.jpeg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My ford app didn’t show this, but I asked my service manager to look into it, as I meet all the criteria, and here it is! Parts ordered. I am bringing them the controls with the temp on them to install instead of the stock part. View attachment 457338
you should charge your phone.