Unstable wobbling at high speed under hard accel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Good to hear, glad it worked out. My methods are the 317 and have the hub bore of 87.1 and I have the push through flush caps with no issues. I bought from Justin also and I am very happy with the set up. I did not know the MRW-305's were not hub centric or 87.1, I had them on my Gen 2 and I didn't have any wobbles with 37 Nitto Trail Grap's. So many Raptors on 305's.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve used hub rings in the past for various vehicles. They are pretty common, and tire installers should know of them and where to get them.

I’ve gotten them for Tire Rack and from Discount Tire.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shock rebuild stopped mine from doing it. I noticed when mine was new I would hammer it and it pulled hard and smooth all the way to the limiter somewhere between 100 and 115 on mt speedometer. Around 80k miles it started doing it. Did a shock rebuild and that was the fix for me

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m ordering rings tomorrow. I’ll see if alleviates my problem. I’ll report back
Also check your lower ball joints. Like I mentioned before I replaced mine as I had a quarter inch of play on the old ones. I replaced them plus a shock rebuild and that fixed it for me