Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this point, I'm okay if I'm switched to MY22. (Not getting LF again) Even if we get scheduled for late October / Early November and a December delivery. That means the truck will be a MY old when you get it. In "normal" times you can buy and drive a vehicle for close to a year and 3/4 months before it's last year's model. Stealership's aren't gonna give a damn that you got it at the end of the year when you try and trade it.

I would normally agree but with Ford forcing you to get the moonroof if you want the power tailgate/step on the 2022, I'm hoping that my 21 gets built.

I've checked across the country and cannot find a 37 package with the powertech and no moonroof on a lot.

98Craig

Reaction score
Haven't heard much from this thread this week! Anyone hear from their dealer on current 21 orders? Mine told me last week they don't know anything and haven't heard about cancelling 21 orders and reordering as 22s. As of last Friday, mine was still unscheduled clean.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would check tomorrow. All the activity happens threw out the day on Thursdays. This week isnt a wash just yet.
Thanks!

To add to the fun, I just saw on Ford's site that one of my dealer's stock orders got assigned a VIN and is now showing up on the inventory search. Same color but different options including the moonroof, which I do not want. My dealer told me about this a few weeks ago... they said their stock orders got picked up to be built, but retail orders were still waiting.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

To add to the fun, I just saw on Ford's site that one of my dealer's stock orders got assigned a VIN and is now showing up on the inventory search. Same color but different options including the moonroof, which I do not want. My dealer told me about this a few weeks ago... they said their stock orders got picked up to be built, but retail orders were still waiting.
This entire process sucks but its not over till we get calls from the dealer saying its over.

CO21

Reaction score
Still “Unscheduled Clean” vía FP
Dealer confirmed my order has not been canceled…yet. He did say that it is possible it will be canceled.