Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here 801 37 package 6/17 order and still unscheduled. Giving it another two weeks and then going to ask dealer if I can just take first 37 allocation for a 2022 and let them sell the truck, not like that will be hard to do. Looking at probably 2 months difference for trucks scheduled after sept 1 to be able to get a 2022 built Vs a 2021 with the last three weeks build dates- roughly. Maybe they bring Avalanche back.....

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wrestle with that as well. At first I thought I didn't want a 37 package.. now I wonder if the resale on 37's might be stronger? Any thoughts?
My guess would be yes. Seems guys & gals gravitate towards 37s whether they’re stock (now w/ Gen 3) or aftermarket albeit for off-roading or just for looks. I initially ordered a 37 pack only to receive a call from my salesperson telling me the manager had taken their only allocation…not knowing the 37 pack was an allocation ,vs an option, at the time. What a d@uchebag…

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here 801 37 package 6/17 order and still unscheduled. Giving it another two weeks and then going to ask dealer if I can just take first 37 allocation for a 2022 and let them sell the truck, not like that will be hard to do. Looking at probably 2 months difference for trucks scheduled after sept 1 to be able to get a 2022 built Vs a 2021 with the last three weeks build dates- roughly. Maybe they bring Avalanche back.....
I’d drop my order in a heartbeat if they brought Avalanche back!!

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the Ford performance team and heard the news….I’m now scheduled for 10-11.

35”, 801a, powertech, carbon, and beadlocks

First time I’ve called that I had trouble getting through to the performance team. Hope they have good news for you guys too the next time you give them a call.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the Ford performance team and heard the news….I’m now scheduled for 10-11.

35”, 801a, powertech, carbon, and beadlocks

First time I’ve called that I had trouble getting through to the performance team. Hope they have good news for you guys too the next time you give them a call.
Yeah, I used chat and it took forever for them to look me up. I imagine they are getting hammered with calls now. Congrats on getting scheduled.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Raptor is unscheduled at this time. I would check back with us in a couple of weeks and we can check again for you if you would like.

Nothing Yet