Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
last 1-2 weeks they had issues with paint bubbling on the hoods of raptors, roughly last week of july and first week of august runs so they stopped production end of last week to fix and rectify the issues. Everything has been full steam ahead as of tuesday and everything was solved.
curious what the issue might have been.... Bob forgot to load the primer into the robot... lol

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
curious what the issue might have been.... Bob forgot to load the primer into the robot... lol
Not exactly sure he just told me there was paint bubbling issues and they were looking into it and stopped raptor production for a bit. He acted like it didn't really cause many delay cause they are rolling 3 shifts now of raptors and still striving for 8 an hour of raptors. So there moving pretty good cause that's like a raptor being started every 7.5 minutes LOL. I know the explorers and mustangs had a safety recall thing on hoods bubbling 2015-2017s so it happens, could be prep, hood manufacturing, temperature fluctuations, heck anything...

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 6/10 via concepts. 3/3 dealer allocation. Priority 10. 37 pkg. Still unscheduled clean.
Dealer said I should not expect any news until September, when they are releasing more allocations. I have not yet tried to remove the auto stop/start. How are trucks still being scheduled if Ford said that are not allocating anymore until September?

Seems to match up with what the employee from Granger Ford in Iowa said on the Gen 14 Forums.

PRODUCTION UPDATE:

Just wanted to drop a quick update for those of you who have ordered or are considering ordering a new F-150.

Raptor Update - There is NO Raptor allocation for this month's wholesale. That means no dealers will get more Raptor production unless they have received it already. The final month of 2021 Raptor allocation (there were only 2) will be next month and that will be model year build-out for 2021 (i.e. Last call for 2021).

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not exactly sure he just told me there was paint bubbling issues and they were looking into it and stopped raptor production for a bit. He acted like it didn't really cause many delay cause they are rolling 3 shifts now of raptors and still striving for 8 an hour of raptors. So there moving pretty good cause that's like a raptor being started every 7.5 minutes LOL. I know the explorers and mustangs had a safety recall thing on hoods bubbling 2015-2017s so it happens, could be prep, hood manufacturing, temperature fluctuations, heck anything...
Yup, just sold my 15GT and it had it and was numerous others FTL.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked again unscheduled CLean :(

I'm just gonna wait until after Labor Day to start checking again. If my dealer hits me up with a Vin before that's awesome.

What ROAD5 posted above seems to match up with what I've read elsewhere. In addition, when I last spoke with my dealer he said he was confident they would be able to get me in on the "next run of current year raptors." Sounds like there may be some truth to this idea that there will be a few more allocations opening up.