Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 22 July and not scheduled. I've seen where most of those who have ordered have put a deposit down. My dealer never asked for a deposit. Should I be concerned?

pclynch10

Reaction score
Ordered 22 July and not scheduled. I've seen where most of those who have ordered have put a deposit down. My dealer never asked for a deposit. Should I be concerned?
In my experience dealers collect a deposit whenever they can. Couple reasons. To see some commitment from the buyer upfront and to ensure they hear from you if you decide to flake out. Additionally, if you sign off on the order and then don’t like it when it arrives, they’ll likely try to keep the deposit. It’s often a bigger deal when you’re wanting them to order or locate a vehicle they’d really rather not have on the lot. They don’t want to get stuck with it if you bail on them. So they ask for something upfront. In this case, no one would complain about having an extra Raptor. Every dealer is different. If yours didn’t require it, I wouldn’t sweat it. And I can’t imagine them taking your retail order and selling it to someone else.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ordering dealer didn’t ask for a deposit until my build was scheduled. But I’ve seen it both ways.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 6/14 IS 801a 37 pkg still unscheduled clean. Removed start stop last week. Hoping to be scheduled soon

Langhorne

Reaction score
This was not the group I was looking to join…….but unscheduled 6/21….oh well, first world problems
Place for us to cry our liberal …ahem *unscheduled raptor tears. According to LPZML’s poll this should cover about 50% of us.

Ordered 7/7 still unscheduled as of today.

Let’s go!!!
Ordered 6/11 just got my Vin scheduled 10/4