Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So 11/14 is last day they can be built as a 2021. My luck mine will have build date of 11/13 and I will get it about Christmas/New Years or so. Friends not in the know will ask how I like my new 2023 model lol.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
So 11/14 is last day they can be built as a 2021. My luck mine will have build date of 11/13 and I will get it about Christmas/New Years or so. Friends not in the know will ask how I like my new 2023 model lol.
I believe the week before Sept 15th is the last you can submit and order for a 21.

Also Production is shut down for 2 weeks at Christmas and July, however they did not shut down this year for July, due to chip shortage (and rolling shutdowns). Maybe they will continue on with no shutdown at Christmas this year?

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont even say that **** lol ill be pissed. I think im going to speak to my dealer about changing my 21 and ordering the 22 when the books open sept 15th

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont even say that **** lol ill be pissed. I think im going to speak to my dealer about changing my 21 and ordering the 22 when the books open sept 15th
I already mentioned this to my dealer. roll it to a 2022 order on 9/15 if I don't have a build date by then.

coryatver

Reaction score
I already mentioned this to my dealer. roll it to a 2022 order on 9/15 if I don't have a build date by then.
From what I can tell, You will already know before sept 15 if your order is getting built as a 2021 or not. If you don’t get scheduled by sept 10, no 21 They are scheduling 10/11 build week this week. 4 more weeks to get scheduled after this one.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told myself I am giving it this Friday and next to chat with FP for a build date then going to ask dealer about switching to a 22. They may cost more prob a 1k but maybe they drop the 37s w/blue or add a diff color, something awesome like avalanche, tan or green. Driving a 20 now so not in big hurry anyway.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told myself I am giving it this Friday and next to chat with FP for a build date then going to ask dealer about switching to a 22. They may cost more prob a 1k but maybe they drop the 37s w/blue or add a diff color, something awesome like avalanche, tan or green. Driving a 20 now so not in big hurry anyway.
ODG, FDE or Avalanche would be amazing!

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did they give you any hassle?
None yet, just being patient, will see come 9/15. You can't fill my order, roll it to the next model year. If price goes up that could create a problem. Any word on that?