Under $100 Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I paid 80 or something around that for the door hold open for both front doors it gives you a holding spot between the first one where you need to the size you were at ten and the full open where you full parking spot next to you so you door ding the car next to you.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I think I paid 80 or something around that for the door hold open for both front doors it gives you a holding spot between the first one where you need to the size you were at ten and the full open where you full parking spot next to you so you door ding the car next to you.

Better door detent mod

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck sounds awesome. Deep, loud on start. Deep purr when accelerating. Nice little tone at idle. LOUD and DEEP at WOT. Slight drone at 65mph. No drone 70+. I'm very happy with the Borla ProXS 40349.

Please post pictures since I'm not sure where I want to cut mine as I don't want to risk melting the spare.

Here you go:
ubuqe7yp.jpg
a7emagus.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Where is this mod?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford