Two switches of deathray!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need SPF45 just to look at the pics! AWESOME!

ha ha, your right! :ROFLJest:

Nice. The "deathray" style setup can be purchased from M&R for less than a grand if anyone is interested. PM me

Great price for both. haha, "deathray" is kinda catchy.

looks killer man!!!!

the front camera would come in handy for pulling into that garage lol. Line up the blue lines on your race deck tiles haha

Thanks bro. Actually that is exactly what I do..Drop the window, head out and as soon as I clear the door just ride the edge of the blue tile and its perfect. Going out, I dont do anything, I just keep the wheel straight and reverse. Figure, if I went in straight I have to go back out the same way. So far..so good! :peace:

I got the same thing except I had to go with the dually kit cause in Colorado you have to have a front license plate. You'll enjoy them!!!!!!!!!!!

---

IL is also a front plate state, but it is rarely inforced by the popo and they dont do anything more than emissions at the state inspection places. :peace:

Snowbuster

Reaction score
Got my 40" in yesterday and attempted to mount it but, the two brackets from Rigid that came with the light did not line up with the holes of the hood stop's brackets? Plus it looked close to the trans cooler . Help, what am I missing ?

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Damn I should have just went with a twenty then. here they have to pull you over for something then they can ticket you for not having a plate

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its easy to modify the stock front plate holder so that you can run a 20" I flipped mine upside down. I did have to drill 2 holes through the plate though.

Seen Here

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my 40" in yesterday and attempted to mount it but, the two brackets from Rigid that came with the light did not line up with the holes of the hood stop's brackets? Plus it looked close to the trans cooler . Help, what am I missing ?

It is close to the trans cooler, but does not touch. Hope these pics help a bit Snow. :peace:

Attachments

• light1.jpg
    light1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 150
  • light2.jpg
    light2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 131
  • light3.jpg
    light3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 136
OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you like the Hella Supertones? I installed a set on my '75 BMW and really like the way they show through the grille. The sound is pretty cool too! :peace:

I love em. I had them on a previous ride too. I hate stock whimpy horns. Problem solved with the Hellas!! :waytogo:

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big Blue,

Curious....how much clearance do you have in front of the light bar?

Is this what you mean Dat?

Answer: Im guessing around 3 inches. :peace:

Attachments

• light2.jpg
    light2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 85