Two switches of deathray!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just wanted on the thread and stating if you have the money to put extra lights on how ever where ever I would do the same. I have the riged lights coming if they let my dealership buy them and if they do I think would sell more than just to me so come on riged get Watertown Ford Chrysler taken care of haha thanks.

Last edited:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clearly Big blue had a tough week, and now he's off to Canada without his baby. A non-envious position. Give the guy credit, he did post his preliminary results, even though he may not have liked them.

Obviously some are making very good points about how a comparison could be made. Who better than an expert in lightning that we all trust? I think at this point Rigid should step up and provide definitive results. Clearly a shop test with apple to apple comparison will put this puppy to bed.

What do you think Rigid?

VisionX would need to as well. I never trust one company testing a competitors product.

RigidAZ

Rigid Rep
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Big Blue-thx for working on this, sorry for your schedule man..

I agree, I can run tests all day, but competitors will not be comfortable with it.

Ill get with BigBlue when he gets back and make a few suggestions on getting some more defined results..

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big Blue-thx for working on this, sorry for your schedule man..

I agree, I can run tests all day, but competitors will not be comfortable with it.

Ill get with BigBlue when he gets back and make a few suggestions on getting some more defined results..

Great! I didn't mean for my post to come across like I think it did. I reread it and it sounds like I am accusing a vendor of possibly doctoring the results which was not my intention at all. Having a 3rd party do the testing is perfect imo because it would be unbiased. Between my 3 trucks, I have or had Rigid and VisionX on them.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great! I didn't mean for my post to come across like I think it did. I reread it and it sounds like I am accusing a vendor of possibly doctoring the results which was not my intention at all. Having a 3rd party do the testing is perfect imo because it would be unbiased. Between my 3 trucks, I have or had Rigid and VisionX on them.

so whats your aop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs