Trying to get me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealership just told me it would take 4 HOURS to do the mid perch adjustment LOL!!! I said nah, I'll do it myself and save probably time but DEFINITELY THE MONEY.

D

Deleted member 12951

My dealer told me it was alot of work and would need it for the whole day. Wanted $490. I don't think they know what it is so I walked out.

Sent using Tapatalk

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With two hands, proper tools, and someone who's done it you could have it done in an hour like stated before.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't know why anyone would talk to a dealer after purchasing these trucks.

Ford dealership support has been hands down the worst of any manufacturer I've dealt with, and I've owned pretty much every common brand and then some.

Guess it depends on your dealer. Mine has replaced a leaf spring pack for me because it went flat and they've realigned my bed and rear bumper after some off-road shenanigans got them out of whack. I've had good luck with Ford on this truck, maybe it's just me though...

cgibs89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did mine last night and the driver side took me 25 minutes of bumbling around collecting tools because I kept forgetting things and the passenger side took me an hour because the spring compressors and nothing else was cooperating.

Had I grabbed all the tools and everything didn't give me troubles, I'd say maybe an hour at absolute most.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer did the Mid Perch in about one hour and less than thirty minutes for alignment. Course they do them all the time.