Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completely agree. Hybrid raptor done the right way could be nuts. Like the Ferrari LaFerrari or McLaren P1.... Maybe I should be part of their "think tank"
Only problem with hybrid f150 is it's 600lb heavier than gas 3.5. So I not sure how you would keep the plush suspension and deal with the added weight and payload. 37 truck is 150lb heavier than a 35 truck and has around 150lb more payload than 35 truck.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer that my truck "was assigned to a train this morning". 9/28 production, 12/8 Built....Only took 33 days from built to shipped LOL.

gablacks

Reaction score
Question: Does anyone else experience the issue where the Ford Status page (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status) just reloads to the default page after you enter your Order # and VIN then click "Accept & Track"? Kind of a circular loop where you are back to where you enter the Order #/VIN instead of seeing the tracking info? It happens to me at least once or twice a week. I try from different computers, tablets, cellphones and different browsers but it just reloads and then in a day or two it works again. Anyone else?

BTW, my "Estimated Delivery Date" still shows 1/16/2022..... I've never got this close to the actual date without it moving again but I'm still trying not to get my hopes up.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question: Does anyone else experience the issue where the Ford Status page (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status) just reloads to the default page after you enter your Order # and VIN then click "Accept & Track"? Kind of a circular loop where you are back to where you enter the Order #/VIN instead of seeing the tracking info? It happens to me at least once or twice a week. I try from different computers, tablets, cellphones and different browsers but it just reloads and then in a day or two it works again. Anyone else?

BTW, my "Estimated Delivery Date" still shows 1/16/2022..... I've never got this close to the actual date without it moving again but I'm still trying not to get my hopes up.
Happened all the time. It will eventually work.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I like to pretend something is happening with the truck when it doesn’t load. Then I see the same ETA lol. I’ve noticed sometimes the date on the bottom of the window sticker updates after the tracker doesn’t work for a couple days, so maybe it’s sort of true?

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are definitely trickling into dealers around me. I keep searching on FORD.com doing a 100 mile radius inventory search. I got a winner this time person backed out.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Estimated delivery just moved from 1/24 to 1/31. I can honestly say this has been the most disappointing buying experience of anything I have ever purchased. I'm sure it will all be worth it once it finally gets here, but Ford still sucked most (if not all) of the enjoyment out of the process. If I delivered my product to my customers like this I would be out of business!