Raptor Assault - Don’t miss the opportunity, Definitely worth it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brent13

Reaction score
Just got back from Raptor Assault and had a blast! I will say for most of us this is a must and definitely worth doing. The program, facilities and instructors are all top notch and first class. You learn and experience what it is you paid so much money for. Most of the day is spent in the trucks out in the mountains or training facility nonstop driving and learning. I wasn’t able to attend when I bought my 2020 due mainly to COVID disrupting everything and so when my 24R came in I immediately booked my trip.

Sure, some are experienced off roaders and are familiar with the technology and capabilities of our trucks. However I would say many if not most of us our knowledge and skills are much less than we think and actually fairly limited. This course will definitely make you a better driver/offroader and appreciate your truck more than before.

I would really like to see a day 2 or advanced course and Raptor R owners able to bring a guest driver.

Don’t miss the opportunity to do this. I would do it again and pay the fee to bring a guest driver.

Attachments

• IMG_1704.jpeg
    IMG_1704.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 4