TRX owner to 24 Raptor R (Canada)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Currently in a 21 TRX, I will be placing an order tomorrow for a 24 R, paying under MSRP and have a trade in value of 90k. (Located in Ontario, Canada)

I had waited about 7 months between the order and delivery date for my TRX back in 2020-2021.

When the truck was produced it took about two weeks from production to delivery.

What would be an accurate time frame for the Raptor ? I believe the dealer said production should start Oct 14ish.

Is there anything I should be adding to the truck when I order it ? I will be heading to the dealer on Wednesday to leave a deposit.

I will be adding the pano roof, and doing the Graphic delete. I think just about everything else comes standard for Canada, (bed liner, HUD etc)

I am torn between the Carbon grey or Black.

Here is my video of my current TRX.

20TAC

Reaction score
I have one in production now. In Carbonized Grey.
In Canada you can add a spray in box liner, block heater and the sunroof as options.
I added the block heater and spray in box liner. Left the sunroof off as didn't want to have any future issues with it.

Should be a sweet truck.

OP
OP
Superbrowndude
Reaction score
I have one in production now. In Carbonized Grey.
In Canada you can add a spray in box liner, block heater and the sunroof as options.
I added the block heater and spray in box liner. Left the sunroof off as didn't want to have any future issues with it.

Should be a sweet truck.
Cool, please keep me posted on how long from production to delivery !