2024 Raptor R secured in Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flexboiz

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Was lucky enough to pick up my new Raptor R after waiting ~10 months. Had ordered a 2023, but didn't get one. I had the bed lined and the rear fender wells lined, but that's about all for now.

My favorite part of it so far aside from the V8 is, ironically, the interior: coming from a car background of Subaru's, having suede Recaro's makes me feel right at home. I came very close to buying a used TRX during my wait and pulling out on the Raptor, but I actually like these seats better than the TRX seats.

Haven't deleted the stickers yet. The R graphic has grown on me a bit, but the front sticker and "Raptor" sticker could potentially go.

It may or may not have a check engine light as of 250km, I am 95% sure it is related to a poorly sealed PCV hose... will keep you posted on why that is

IMG_8244 (1).pngIMG_8246 (1).png

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the graphics looking from the front but not looking from the back for some reason. always like the graphics except the 24 refresh and graphics are kind of a miss for most people.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kilometres? WTF is that, eh???? That’s like 25 miles or something like that.

Just kidding and welcome. Glad to see more Canadian content. Nice rig they sound amazing. Not fun paying $2 a litre but lots of smiles to the miles.

I won’t tell you what @The Car Stereo Company does with maple syrup.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kilometres? WTF is that, eh???? That’s like 25 miles or something like that.

Just kidding and welcome. Glad to see more Canadian content. Nice rig they sound amazing. Not fun paying $2 a litre but lots of smiles to the miles.

I won’t tell you what @The Car Stereo Company does with maple syrup.
oooh, its a sticky mess. i aint gonna lie