Truck still not here. Transport Companies dragging their feet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tabvette

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My sticker said convoy, but dealer said it was rail from Michgan to Buffalo. I understand what estimation means. But the truck is literally sitting in a lot an hour and a half away for an entire week. It's not like the transport company is over booked. You have all seen the lots, they are not moving in much product. I don't blame the dealer whatsoever, they have been great. If you are in western New York, go to Friendy Ford in Geneva.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude rail depots are a nightmare we have intermodals of inbound product sitting a week or more before the carrier picks it up... And that's a dedicated carrier
Mine said convoy as well but was sent rail. It sat a week at the rail depo before it was delivered to the dealership.

WannabeRaptor

Reaction score
Mine was supposed to be delivered on 9/18 and now it shows N/A with no updates from FP. Being that my dealer is north of Houston, it now shows as "last scanned" in Pearland, TX...so the train actually went south past the dealership and it's supposed to be delivered on its way north now? doesn't make sense...sheesh

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was supposed to be delivered on 9/18 and now it shows N/A with no updates from FP. Being that my dealer is north of Houston, it now shows as "last scanned" in Pearland, TX...so the train actually went south past the dealership and it's supposed to be delivered on its way north now? doesn't make sense...sheesh
most likely they forgot to scan it at its last stop

PerfectoR

Reaction score
They can mark the truck hot which will prioritize it to be transported as top priority. I had this done with my Shelby from Buffalo to Webster.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My neighbors F250 has been sitting an hour away from the dealer for almost two weeks. Been bid on and actually scheduled, only to be declined by Ford.
And for some perspective (See picture)... also depends when the truck gets dropped off and how many are in front of it when it comes time to schedule. Pic is where my neighbors truck is sitting... Lordstown OH, CSX rail yard.

Attachments

• Screenshot Lordstown CSX Railyard.jpg
    Screenshot Lordstown CSX Railyard.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 62