GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your odd interpretation of "events" aside. There are only 21 Raptors produced so far in your config (according to Raptor finder) Looks like one could make an educated guess as to which is your VIN when it populates there. So unknowingly(?) you have already provided enough info to break your own "confidentiality" rule.

Edit: But to be real. No one truly gives a **** about your "deal" or you in general. You're at this point just entertainment for my boring weekend.

Edit=Couldn't have said it better myself.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I am not afraid to post my VIN.....or wait I don't have one. :ROFLJest:

LOL!!

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Depending on parts of this site/what my dealer has said/guessing; I'll be lucky to get mine built.

I think we could find you one eventually if we put our heads together....

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL!!

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

I think we could find you one eventually if we put our heads together....

I don't know man. As there is exactly 1 (again on Raptor Finder) built to my exact specs. If I'm going to spend ~$75k after TTL and warranty it will be to my exact specs. If this falls through and a MY18 isn't possible, I'll just buy a RDIAS and a track bike or 2.

Edit: My specs; RR, SCREW, 802A, TP, CF, BL, Moonroof, tailgate step, spray in bedliner, heated wheel/backseat, and tailgate appliqué. No graphics as I'm not paying $2k for stickers.

Last edited:

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know man. As there is exactly 1 (again on Raptor Finder) built to my exact specs. If I'm going to spend ~$75k after TTL and warranty it will be to my exact specs. If this falls through and a MY18 isn't possible, I'll just buy a RDIAS and a track bike or 2.

Edit: My specs; RR, SCREW, 802A, TP, CF, BL, Moonroof, tailgate step, spray in bedliner, heated wheel/backseat, and tailgate appliqué. No graphics as I'm not paying $2k for stickers.

I totally get it ssj4sadie. I'm with you, if I'm spending the $, about $70,000 in my case, I want it to be exactly to my specs. Also understand on not paying the $2K stickers; mine is devoid of them too. I'm pulling for you, hoping the order gets pulled soon. Good anyway that you have a backup plan for some toys too lol! I would do the same. If mine rolls in on the ETA given now, I'll be just short of 9 months waiting in the wings :eek:

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Ford performance says my build date is 4/5! Hope my truck is here soon after..

Nice! Should be an April or early May delivery, so really not too long!

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that's funny right there hamster or maybe I should have said sorry for your long wait.

I feel for hamster, but he's still got a bit of time to catch up to my horrific saga :ROFLJest:. Wait until you get to a full 8 months hamster, lol! Or wait.....I guess you're actually still at unscheduled clean aren't you?! I'd have to go back and see how long that lasted for me.....

7GenTex

Reaction score
Your odd interpretation of "events" aside. There are only 21 Raptors produced so far in your config (according to Raptor finder) Looks like one could make an educated guess as to which is your VIN when it populates there. So unknowingly(?) you have already provided enough info to break your own "confidentiality" rule.

Edit: But to be real. No one truly gives a **** about your "deal" or you in general. You're at this point just entertainment for my boring weekend.

"odd interparatation"? - look for yourself.
If I made mistakes I will acknowledge and correct.

DGF? - Then why do you and Autotfanatic keep harping on this shit?

Unkowningly - no. Directly given a VIN?- also no.

Anyone with with just a bit of smarts (indirect criticism there!) could put 2 + 2 together.

But meanwhile, you have revealed yourself as a lurker / perv type.

Have a history of RO's and DV calls on you?........not yet? Betting you will.

DU is that way <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

:flipthebird:

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Now that's funny right there hamster or maybe I should have said sorry for your long wait.

I wish you luck sir. May your VIN and build come quickly.......

Last edited: