GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7GenTex

Reaction score
Wow.............

Enjoy your circle jerk.........

Sure you don't work for a broker / dealer?

:mwah1:

My deal, with my dealer, has nothing to do with you - sorry.
Every deal is different. You will not get the deal I did - so why should I mention such?

Nothing mentioned in the last few posts is applicable.

paraphrased - "post a VIN so others may figure out what is going on with their deal" - WUT?

give a "shout out" (hate that phrase) if a truck is available - none available

"I honestly was somewhat speechless" - are you normally not honest?

"helping" - don't tell me, it's "for the children"?

Did "Daddy" (if there was one around) never tell you "No".

Sounds like a typical "leftist" that is told "No" and starts spewing psychobabble to try and justify the unjustifiable.

I said no VIN, no dealer - get it?

Always get a trophy? Special Snowflake? Guess I triggered y'all...........?
Need a safe space?

Make / find your own deal. That's life.

Want to talk trucks? Fine.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow.............

Enjoy your circle jerk.........

Sure you don't work for a broker / dealer?

:mwah1:

My deal, with my dealer, has nothing to do with you - sorry.
Every deal is different. You will not get the deal I did - so why should I mention such?

Nothing mentioned in the last few posts is applicable.

paraphrased - "post a VIN so others may figure out what is going on with their deal" - WUT?

give a "shout out" (hate that phrase) if a truck is available - none available

"I honestly was somewhat speechless" - are you normally not honest?

"helping" - don't tell me, it's "for the children"?

Did "Daddy" (if there was one around) never tell you "No".

Sounds like a typical "leftist" that is told "No" and starts spewing psychobabble to try and justify the unjustifiable.

I said no VIN, no dealer - get it?

Always get a trophy? Special Snowflake? Guess I triggered y'all...........?
Need a safe space?

Make / find your own deal. That's life.

Want to talk trucks? Fine.

TRUMP all the way baby--am so proud to have been able to support his campaign with my $500! Making America Great Again, helping others get their Raptors, one truck at a time!

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Speaking of jerking off...rub one out dude. You obviously have a lot of built up anger issues, if a simple question gets you this riled up.

Haha awesome man! I'm actually enjoying his detailed diatribe, that takes some dedication :biggrin:!

7GenTex

Reaction score
Speaking of jerking off...rub one out dude. You obviously have a lot of built up anger issues, if a simple question gets you this riled up.

Anger issues...?

No, but you may have some issues as it appears you can't take no for an answer?

I gave you a simple answer to your original question.

"Need to know" - and you don't.

Simple as that.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anger issues...?

No, but you may have some issues as it appears you can't take no for an answer?

I gave you a simple answer to your original question.

"Need to know" - and you don't.

Simple as that.

See, at no point did anyone insult you. But you came out with the same manner and fury of Trigglypuff. Which is ironic given how you were attempting to insult either myself or autophanatic.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See, at no point did anyone insult you. But you came out with the same manner and fury of Trigglypuff. Which is ironic given how you were attempting to insult either myself or autophanatic.

You nailed it ssj4sadie. No one insulted him; no one attempted to insult him. He accuses us of apparently being triggered Snowflakes, possibly growing up without a father, and requiring a safe space. Goodness, sounds like a well developed and memorized seminar line.

Best thing is to ignore the land mines haphazardly strewn about, for no apparent reason; otherwise will feed the negative spiral. Anyone that has spent any reasonable amount of time on FRF knows that the guys and gals here are super nice folks, and are willing to help others out with either the logistics of their Raptor acquisitions, or all the fun stuff that comes afterwards. And that's exactly what we're going to continue to do.

7GenTex

Reaction score

Such a short memory we have for events:

You two started it by not accepting a simple no.

Think about only that for a moment.

Recap:

I start by stating - "Need to know."

You come back with - "Wasn't aware asking someone which dealer they ordered through was akin to asking for tax records"
rather than something like "Roger that", "understood" or similar.

Then Autophanatic comes back with:

"People are just funny this way. Some get defensive and/or secretive if you ask for a VIN....apparently that leads to tax and bank records as well. Some of this angst undoubtedly involves an insatiable distrust of their dealers, endlessly worried their trucks will be sold out from underneath them."

So, trying to demean someone's standards for confidentiality in the above remarks is OK? And, it opens the door for retaliatory remarks, which it did.

So, it's OK for you two to challenge my standards, but not for me to challenge yours?

Typical.

Then I am further "demeaned" by comments that I am not "helping others"
by sharing my VIN or my dealer. (the emotional ploy....)

I respond that neither of those pieces of information can help anyone as "my deal" was "my deal" - and the specific of that are none of your business either.

Then you come back with : "See, at no point did anyone insult you"
I never said I was insulted - but you two just won't give up on ostracizing my refusal to share a VIN or my dealer.

Autophanatic is the one that came out like Trigglypuff, or a politician on a grandstand.

DU might be a better site for y'all...............

Again - I'm here to talk Raptors - not "my" business. If you can't accept that, so be it.

It might be better for all if you two just get a room........:mwah1:

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Recap:

You come back with - "Wasn't aware asking someone which dealer they ordered through was akin to asking for tax records"

"People are just funny this way. Some get defensive and/or secretive if you ask for a VIN....apparently that leads to tax and bank records as well. Some of this angst undoubtedly involves an insatiable distrust of their dealers, endlessly worried their trucks will be sold out from underneath them."

So, trying to demean someone's standards for confidentiality in the above remarks is OK? And, it opens the door for retaliatory remarks, which it did.

So, it's OK for you two to challenge my standards, but not for me to challenge yours?

Typical.

I respond that neither of those pieces of information can help anyone as "my deal" was "my deal" - and the specific of that are none of your business either.

I never said I was insulted - but you two just won't give up on ostracizing my refusal to share a VIN or my dealer.

Autophanatic is the one that came out like Trigglypuff, or a politician on a grandstand.

Again - I'm here to talk Raptors - not "my" business. If you can't accept that, so be it.

Seems you want to talk about everything but Raptors. Probably the wrong forum for you man.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Recap:

Typical.

Your odd interpretation of "events" aside. There are only 21 Raptors produced so far in your config (according to Raptor finder) Looks like one could make an educated guess as to which is your VIN when it populates there. So unknowingly(?) you have already provided enough info to break your own "confidentiality" rule.

Edit: But to be real. No one truly gives a **** about your "deal" or you in general. You're at this point just entertainment for my boring weekend.

Last edited: