GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine still has the CF package, but I do not have a build date yet. I have resisted the urge to change my order.

italianhound303

Reaction score
How are you guys getting ETA data? The ladies on the Ford Facebook IM have told me that my Raptor was built on 12 October (mine has the CF package) and is waiting for the shipping date. I am on the east coast so I should know something, I was watching the Ford Raptor video and it said "coming in November." Why I had my hopes up for a delivery date in October was a mere tease!

dakotawoopass

Reaction score
My order was placed about 2 weeks ago. Is it possible to call the dealer back and change the color? Will that set everything back? Can they make any modifications to any of it without starting completely over....or....how does that work?

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was placed about 2 weeks ago. Is it possible to call the dealer back and change the color? Will that set everything back? Can they make any modifications to any of it without starting completely over....or....how does that work?

As long as your order has no been assigned a VIN number you can change it.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys getting ETA data? The ladies on the Ford Facebook IM have told me that my Raptor was built on 12 October (mine has the CF package) and is waiting for the shipping date. I am on the east coast so I should know something, I was watching the Ford Raptor video and it said "coming in November." Why I had my hopes up for a delivery date in October was a mere tease!

My ETA is regarding build schedule not when it arrives at my dealer. My dealer says typically 4-5 weeks from the end date but can be sooner. Only way they'll know is by checking the system on a daily basis for updates, according to him.