Top Ten things not to do in a Raptor, LOL!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not care what this guy says not do. I will do everything he says not to. This is like having a big jacked up truck, you have to drive a little different.

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh man.... I've seen this video. The guy is about as cool as jean shorts.
His definition of "Rock Crawling" is pretty sad.
The only way this video is worth watching is if you too enjoy hating on people who do it wrong.

OP
OP
Batman

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree on the rock crawling. He is full of it, I love this Raptor, I could care less what I have to do to adjust to the driving of a different vehicle. I have to do that everytime I get in a different vehicle at work.

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey Batman, check your PMs, I sent you a message on how to get the video to work properly in your original post

OP
OP
Batman

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I laughed at him, not at the not to do. I like my raptor and no one is goin to talk me out of it!!!!!

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He is too much of an ****** to help his kid get into the truck that says more about his parenting than the Raptor, little kids LOVE the Raptor

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is too much of an ****** to help his kid get into the truck that says more about his parenting than the Raptor, little kids LOVE the Raptor

my girlfriend said something similar when she walked by and the video was playing at that part. I'm pretty sure "******" isn't in her vocabulary yet though..... she is still a work in progress.