GEN 2 Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The revolver looks nice roll up.

I like the mx4, too... what do people think of the extang encore? I like the idea of acces directly to the front of the bed but I thought it may be to high to really use. Thoughts?

I guess it's mx4 v encore for me.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting the diamondback HD in black as well. Seems like a durable and versatile cover. Do you guys know if it's available for the 2017 raptor yet, or when it will be?

I ordered the DiamondBack HD direct from the company for my '17 Raptor that's built and not shipping fast enough. The DB customer service was GREAT and they said they will not ship until they triple confirm fit for the '17 Raptor (which may ensure it doesn't show up the same time as the truck, but at least there won't be any question about fit). Love the look of the DB and saw it recently on a Raptor - great combo, IMO.

raptorcat

Reaction score
I ordered the DiamondBack HD direct from the company for my '17 Raptor that's built and not shipping fast enough. The DB customer service was GREAT and they said they will not ship until they triple confirm fit for the '17 Raptor (which may ensure it doesn't show up the same time as the truck, but at least there won't be any question about fit). Love the look of the DB and saw it recently on a Raptor - great combo, IMO.

Congratulations on your truck....make sure to post some picks once you get the truck with the cover on.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My revolver x2 will be here today.

The truck's arrival...... anyone's guess. LOL