GEN 2 Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're in much better shape then me. My isn't scheduled to build till Nov 15, so I probably won't see it till December. Out of curiosity, what was the turnaround time between when you ordered the Diamondback HD cover to when it shipped?

I placed the order on the phone on the 14th of October - but they told me at the time that the cover would not ship until they triple confirmed that it would fit th 2017 Raptor. I assume they triple confirmed and I'm glad it's shipping - hopefully it won't sit around too long waiting for installation.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order for the Bakflip revolver X2 (part #39329).
Recommend you phone the order in as they give you a better price, no tax, plus free shipping. Spoke with Matt. He said they do have them in stock so they usually ship the same or next business day.

I paid 869.88 after a $50 discount. Again, no tax, no shipping cost.
They also said it WILL fit the 2017 Raptor, though if for some reason there's anything wrong with it (fit, finish, operational) they cover 100% free return shipping.

Bak Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover - Hard Rollup

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good price. My dealer said they could order it for me and give me a 10% discount but with tax included your price is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good price. My dealer said they could order it for me and give me a 10% discount but with tax included your price is better.

There's also the service issue. A company willing to pay for return shipping if there's a problem? That's amazing. I always forget when I buy things too, that if you call the company directly often times they'll extend to you a discount not available anywhere else if you ask.

I plan on eventually buying a "bedrug" from them as well. The guy said to be sure I call in because they can do the same thing - lower rate, free shipping, & no tax.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The X2 are great covers and so is the MX4, Not sure how many people have seen these personally but they are definitely the best bang for the buck. If anyone is interested I can get you a pretty good deal on these covers.

Better than $869.88 no tax & free shipping? (For the X2)

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order for the Bakflip revolver X2 (part #39329).
Recommend you phone the order in as they give you a better price, no tax, plus free shipping. Spoke with Matt. He said they do have them in stock so they usually ship the same or next business day.

I paid 869.88 after a $50 discount. Again, no tax, no shipping cost.
They also said it WILL fit the 2017 Raptor, though if for some reason there's anything wrong with it (fit, finish, operational) they cover 100% free return shipping.

Bak Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover - Hard Rollup

Paid 790 shipped for my X2 from Tonneau Factory Outlet. Supporting vendor

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had Peragon covers on my last three trucks. They are retractable, work great, inexpensive, locking, can be color matched and excellent customer service. Will do the same for the Raptor.
https://www.peragon.com/ford-truck-bed-covers/

Tone

I like how this one can be paint matched and is complete removable quickly if needed. Any issues with it or additional info compared to the popular others?

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how this one can be paint matched and is complete removable quickly if needed. Any issues with it or additional info compared to the popular others?

I have been using the Peragon covers for the last three trucks I have owned and I never had an issues. As a matter of fact I have recommended them to four of my friends who love them. I order mine with the double locking feature. I like how it retracts and also the quick remove feature. It comes in handy when I need all of my bed space such as when I am helping someone move. I also like that is can be open or closed without opening the tailgate. I think I paid around $650 for my last one (standard black) when I ordered it and it had free shipping. If you decide to order, mention you saw it on the F150online forum and I think they give a 10% discount. If you have any question their customer service is top notch.
Tone

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only question is why are you helping people to move? Will people now expect me to help them move now that I'm getting a truck? I'm actually just kidding but people do tell me that happens when you have a truck. Is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk